Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wednesday

We went swimming with Desiree and her kids today. We spent more time in the specialty pool than the splash zone today. Kamryn had fun swimming with goggles on.
After swimming the kids and i went down to the library. They love going there and picking out a book to check out. Jared always gets a dinosaur book and Kamryn always gets a princess book.
For combined YM/YW mutual tonight we went down to the church history museum for a special pioneer trek tour. The guides did a great job with the tour and it was very interesting and the perfect length. After the tour they showed us the video "Only a Stonecutter." It's an excellent video and very insprirational. On the way home I stopped at Wendy's with the kids in my car for a little treat. When I got home I watched the results show for Idol. Now I'm going to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish WE went swimming once a week. That sounds like so much fun.