Sunday, March 29, 2009

Saddest Sunday

It's so late and I'm tired so I will have to write more in detail tomorrow about the events of the day. This is the bottom line - the 5th ward as I've known it for most of my life and have really loved it for the last almost 10 years is no more. It is so sad but luckily I've had this whole week to prepare for that but it was still a hard day. The worst part was seeing our YW so broken hearted and in tears.
I do have hope that our new ward will be a good one and that we'll recover in time. And I know i will continue to be friends with those people who I love and care about that are in my ward family.

3 comments:

superpaige said...

Change is hard.

Stephanie said...

Ah! I wanted to cry when my mom told me yesterday. I hate change like that! haha You have a better attitude than me. I told my mom that you guys are going to have to go back to the good ol' 5th ward when I come home to visit :(

Susan Byers said...

I'm curious to hear the details tomorrow!