Friday, March 27, 2009

Frustrating Friday

I spent most of the day frustrated with my laptop and Turbo Taxes. I've never had trouble with Turbo Tax in the past but this year it's been a nightmare. I'm on my 2nd disc of the program. The first one I had would never load so I finally exchanged it yesterday. It loaded up and I started on the taxes but this morning when I went to work on them again the program said it was missing some registry thing and i would have to reload the program. What a nightmare. Finally after many hours I have our initial taxes done. At least we're getting a refund, at this point. But things may change when I finish them up and enter the last few items.
I did have fun hanging out with Julianne today. We did some errands together and then went to Cafe Rio for lunch. I hadn't been there in a super long time. It was so good. She'd just been to the dentist for some fillings to be done and she really struggled eating her lunch. It was kind of funny but I did feel bad for her. I've been there way too many times.
Tonight we watched "Quantum of Solace" with Justin and Brooke. I liked it more than I thought I would, I went in with really low expectations. I definitely like the Bourne series a lot more.

No comments: