Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thursday

Today was just a pretty regular day. Brooke went to school for the first time this week. She's been home all week with walking pneumonia. It will be the only day she goes because there is no school for her tomorrow since it is the end of the quarter.
Kamryn and Jared's friends came over to play. When their mom, Jenny, got back we went to Sweet Tomatoes for lunch and met Desiree there and her kids. It's kind of crazy to go their with kids but it works out okay.
After lunch I ran down to Sam's Club with the kids. I had to exchange the Turbo Tax program I bought. The first disk would never load and now the new has loaded onto my computer so I can get to work on our taxes. I did start on them but have to do info gathering before I can go any further.
I went to watch Brooke at volleyball practice. I wanted to keep an eye on her since she's been sick all week. She did okay. They have a tournament this Sat so hopefully she'll be up to playing all day. Her coach won't be at the tournament so I may have to ref for her. let's hope it doesn't come to that.
In the evening I went VT to my 3rd lady this week. I'm a really terrible VT but I do try to get in a home visit at least once a quarter. We had a nice visit and she updated me on her grandkids. She has boy/girl twin grandkids who are 2 and live in Denver.
After visiting her I stopped to hang out with Julianne for a bit. We had a great time talking. Thank goodness for good friends in this world.

No comments: