Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thursday

It was a good day. I spent some time reading this morning for book club. I started the book yesterday and ended up finishing later in the afternoon today. It was called "Undiscovered Country" and I liked it.
I really enjoyed having friends over today for a play date and lunch. It was great to sit and visit with friends while the kids played together.
I went a little early to watch Brooke at volleyball practice. Her coach is Danielle Killpack from the U volleyball team. For this practice, Danielle brought her friend Keisha who is also on the Utah team. At the end of the practice Danielle and Keisha were showing the girls how they hit and man do they hit. Brooke actually had a dig against Keisha and said that was the hardest ball she's ever had hit her arms. Then the team divided up and played a short scrimmage game with Danielle and Keisha playing with them. It was really fun to watch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch.