Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday

I think I'll do today's report in list form:

  • slept in instead of going to muscle up
  • spent the day at my sister's
  • watched Kamryn at dance lessons
  • went shopping at Kohl's with my sister and our kids
  • found very cute decor for upstairs main bathroom
  • Kamryn picked out her Easter dress
  • Jared yelled at me when I asked him if he liked the pink dress shirt I was holding up
  • stopped at the DI again on the way home and found pants for Paul and Justin for trek
  • made a great dinner for the family
  • watched Idol - liked the Michael Jackson theme
  • took Brooke to volleyball practice
  • went to Justin's region church basketball game. Justin played great and made some awesome shots. at half time his team was disqualified because they had 2 high school players playing on their team.
  • came home and watched the rest of Idol.
  • Enjoyed "chatting" with one of my YW in Phoenix
Funny conversation between Jared and Kamryn tonight on the way home from basketball:
Kamryn to Jared "are you a boy or am I a boy?"
Jared "I'm a boy"
Kamryn "okay, then I'm a girl"

It just cracked me up.

1 comment:

The Martin Family said...

Your twins are priceless. I love the girl/boy conversation. Too funny!