Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tuesday's Tidbits

Some funny things that the twins have said and done today and the last couple of days:

Monday night I was reading Jared and Kamryn their story. For their book that night they picked to look at their newborn scrapbook. When we were looking at the page with the ultrasound pictures on it I told them that was when I found out i had 2 babies in my tummy and I was so excited. Jared looked up at me very seriously and said,
"Did you eat us?"
I told him no.
He said, "How did we get there?"
Definitely did not want to have that conversation with a 3 year old. So I told him Heavenly Father put them there and he seemed satisfied with that answer.

Today we were at my sister's house as usual. The kids watched the new movie BOLT. It was the first time J & K had seen it. They were mesmerized. (Guess I'll have to get that one).
On the way home Jared said
"I want to get a pet."
I asked him where he would get a pet. He said the pet store. I asked him what kind of pet he would get. He said,
"a kitty." I told him we couldn't do that because i am allergic to them and kitties make me sick.
Then Jared said he would get a toy kitty. I told him that we already have lots of toy kitties and puppies and then suggested that they could make their own pet store and get some pets.
And that is exactly what they did and had a great time playing with their "new" pets. They even took them with us on a couple of visits to friends houses this evening,

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

hehe "did you eat us?" that is so cute! :) How lucky you are to have those two adorable toddlers!

Lisa said...

Very, very lucky indeed!

Susan Byers said...

that's cute! Funny how kids think about things.