Saturday, March 14, 2009

Friday

I finally got back to the exercise thing this morning. I went with Desiree and Jenny. It was good to get up and get moving.
I took Jared and Kamryn with me to the fabric store. That was "fun." They were actually pretty good. Kamryn loved all the pretty material and wants all of it for dresses. She loved looking at the patterns for the princess costumes. Jared liked all the BOY costumes. I had to find a pattern for an apron for pioneer trek. I also got some more material for that apron.
Next we met my sister at the mall. She was having Katie's pictures taken. They turned out really cute. On the way home I gave into the twins and stopped at McDonalds so they could have some fries and play in the play place.
When Paul got home from work we took a little scenic drive up Big Cottonwood Canyon to take Taylor's friend home. He lives up there by the Donut Falls turnoff. I cannot imagine driving up and down that canyon every day. After we got back we went over to my parents so Paul could watch the MWC basketball games. I worked on making my trek apron and Jared and Kamryn had fun with their grandma. They really love playing at her house and doing crafts with her. It's so great that we live so close and can hang out frequently at their house.

No comments: