Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tuesday

I managed to get up at 4:50 am this morning so I could go to muscle up with Jenny. I'm always glad I've gotten up when the class is over. I was very careful with my shoulder during the class and then when I got home and woke up Paul I messed up my shoulder just shaking him awake. What a pain.
I had planned to finish up my tablecloth project this morning but got sucked into watching an episode of ER on the internet. Paige's post about ER made me sad that I haven't been keeping up with the final season. So I'm catching up. I love that they are bringing back the original cast.
After getting Jared and Kamryn some breakfast and they got dressed we headed out to my sister's house. We usually hang out there for the day - before and after Kamryn's dance lesson. Today my sister and I worked on my mom's poster for our stake family fun fest. My sister did a great job on it and my mom's poster will be the best one there.
Jared said some funny things while we were there. He was playing with the big box of barbies. He had a "ken" doll and said "I'm looking for something for him to marry." I told him it was someone. Then he picked up another "ken" and said "he will marry him" Oh no. I told him boys do not marry boys. Boys only marry girls.
In the late afternoon we had a YW presidency meeting. We only have them once a month and they usually last for about 2 hours. We had a lot to plan this time - new beginnings, a fundraiser dinner/activity for pioneer trek, upcoming activities and lessons for the next couple of months.
After dinner we were watching Idol when the doorbell rang and it was the bishop and the ward clerk. We let them in our very messy living room - Jared and Kamryn had just destroyed it while we were eating dinner. Embarrassing! We visited for awhile and then they got to the point. To be continued ...
After Idol was over I went to pick up Brooke from volleyball. Her team was playing a practice game against the other team from the club. It was fun to watch them play. I never get sick of volleyball.

1 comment:

The Martin Family said...

Cute story about Jared!

Ok...what did the Bishop want???? I am so curious!:D