Saturday, January 25, 2014

THEME

THEME dance is coming up at Brighton
Its one of the more casual dances, boys choice
The THEME this year is AMERICA


Taylor planned this all himself
I helped with the execution of it a little
On the blueberries there are stickers that say "THEME?"
Under the cake, written on the foam board it said
With Tay-Tay (the girls nick name for him)

I drove him to deliver the cake and he was just going to drop it off and ring the doorbell
But her family was all in the driveway and leaving
So I just gave it to her dad and asked him to give it to her
He asked who it was from but I didn't tell :)


She answered him the very next night
He found this hat and huge bag of popcorn on the porch
Inside was a note that said
"Thanks for popping the question
YES I'll go"

Hopefully there will be more pictures to come from the dance

No comments: