I wish I could find the photos of the beginning of this project, but no luck right now (I'll keep looking)
What actually started out to be finishing off part of our gigantic storage room for another room to be my office, turned in to being a bedroom for Justin when he came home from his mission.
The main thinking for that came from me - this new room was empty but smaller than the other bedroom. I decided it was easier to fix up a bedroom for him from an empty room than one that had been used as a storage room and was full of stuff.
So here's the mostly finished project (still a few thing left to do and Justin's been home for over a month, its how we roll - get to 98% complete and never quite finish all the way):
|new paint and carpet|
|Paul did ALL of the work himself on finishing this room|
from bare concrete walls
|the view looking out to the closet|
|Paul did all the closet insert work himself too|
|nice dresser big dresser I got on KSL|
|this little corner table is from Paul's room growing up|
|Paul calls this the "coat of many colors" bedding :)|
|Paul also installed all of the new LED lighting|