Monday, January 13, 2014

The Zoo in November

The Utah Hogle Zoo has free days in the winter - the last Wed of each month Nov - Feb (I think).  The last Wed in November my friend Jenny reminded me of this and told me she was going to the zoo that day.  I had a lot to do that day to get ready for Thanksgiving and we had a big project to do cleaning out a bedroom that Paul was going to start remodeling that night.  But we had great incentive to get the work done so we could go to the zoo.  Jared and Kamryn hadn't been to the zoo since they were in kindergarten.  It was also a perfect day to go to the zoo, especially for late November.  
It was pretty crowded but that's not too big a deal at the zoo.  We had a great time!




Taylor and his friend Logan came with us.
Brooke did too.

Cool rooster just walking along the sidewalk with us

super creepy bats - YUCK!

Jared checking out the tiger



No comments: