Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

We've been talking about Justin's hair for months. Its frequently our entertainment depending on how it looks. More than 2 months ago we started talking about when was it going to be time for a haircut. Well, last night he finally asked me if I would cut it. I always told him when I finally did cut it I would have some with it.


"Before"

I couldn't believe how long his hair was.
It was kind of sad to cut off all those curls.

Just the sides cut - going with the mullet look

Side view of the mullet

80s rocker

This style reminds us of Tears for Fears, Flock of Seagulls -
all those 80s rockers

I wanted to try a mohawk but it was getting late and
I didn't really know how to go about doing that.

How about a tail?

Side view of the finished haircut

"After"
I can't believe how different he looks.
I feel like someone else is living with us now.
MITZVAH - Baby gifts at Cousin's shower for little girl she adopted. Will explain the mitzvah tomorrow.

2 comments:

minor catastrophes said...

Loved all the various "looks" Lisa! You are obviously more talented with scissors than me. I too cut my boys' hair, but have a blog post in my brain that I've yet to write called "The Hall of Memorably Bad Haircuts." It's pretty sad what I've done to their hair over the years, but it's affordable :)

Susan Byers said...

Love, love, love all the different looks. I have to say, he looks good with the short hair!