Friday, December 04, 2009

Going Crazy

I have just wasted so much time -- its driving me crazy.
I am the ward newsletter editor and the December edition is supposed to be handed out this Sunday. I am definitely a procrastinator and each month I put off putting the newsletter together until the last day. It was to be done and ready to send to the printer by the end of the day today. I haven't even really started.
Now, the time waster, is trying to get to my email where all the articles are for the newsletter. Last night I wasted a couple of hours trying to get online to get my email. Now this morning I still can't get to my email. I can get online, just not to Comcast. So I called them and there is a recording that they are having difficulties in our area and the technicians are working on it.
What am I going to do?

No comments: