Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'm a Lame Mom

Wednesdays are pretty crazy. We get up early and try to leave the house before 9:00 to go out to my sister's to hang out for a bit before Kamryn goes to dance lessons. Then its hurry right from dance in West Jordan and drive to Sandy for preschool. I have to remember in the morning everything we need for the whole day - dance stuff, backpacks for school and coats, stuff I seem to always be taking to my sister's.
Today I was supposed to bring the cameras because Jared and Kamryn had a cute little Christmas preschool program at the end of class today. Well, of course, I forgot the cameras and didn't have time at all to go back and get them. And, of course, they did a great job in the program and sang their songs so cute and did the actions to the santa story so cute. And I had no camera. It was sad and I felt so lame! I was also lame because I forgot to tell Justin about the program and he could have come.

3 comments:

Janice said...

Lame and busy mom is the same thing. You were there. That is what matters.

The Martin Family said...

You are not lame! I will try and email you those pics today! Thanks for watching my girls this morning! You are the best!

The Martin Family said...

You are not lame! I will try and email you those pics today! Thanks for watching my girls this morning! You are the best!