Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It's Beginning to look like christmas

It's really seeming like Christmas now.
Paul and I took the twins to visit his parents this morning. Then we checked Justin out of school early (Brooke had to stay the whole day because she had a test in her last class) so he could stay with the twins while Paul and I went shopping. It was Paul's start to his Christmas shopping. We made some real progress the first half of our shopping, then stopped for lunch at Subway and then we seemed to be really stumped in our 2nd half of shopping. The best part of the shopping was finding the perfect thing my sister had been looking for.
This evening we had our annual Shingleton Family talent show. (I, of course, forgot my camera again!) Brooke represented the adams family by playing a duet with Grand-dad - Brooke on the piano and my dad played the bass. They did a great job. The most fun part of the evening was watching all of the cousins run around and play together and then watching all the "boys" play the tornado basketball game.
Now we're off to my parents to watch a tape of the Utah bowl game. GO UTES!

1 comment:

Cory & Holly said...

it was fun tonight. I was surprised your family didn't do more though.