Saturday, December 05, 2009

Crazy Day

Its going to be a crazy day. Here's the schedule:
  • Kamryn has a little dance performance at Legacy Retirement Center at 10:30, out by Jordan River Temple.
  • Jared has a birthday party to go to at 11:30 in Sandy. This is for a little friend from preschool and the first party where he is invited and Kamryn is not.
  • Brooke is playing the piano at Macey's grocery store from 1 - 2 pm. She is playing as a service but is hoping to make some tips.
  • Justin and Taylor both have their first Jr Jazz basketball games at 2:00 pm and of course at different gyms.
  • Its our ward Christmas party tonight and I am helping with the committee. Just finished making a chocolate cake and is waiting for it to cool so I can frost it. My other assignment is to pick up ice at Sonic for the drinks. And then make it to the ward when I can to help out with setting up and everything else.
  • Oh, yeah, and I have to make sure to pick up the ward newsletter from Alphagraphics so its all ready to hand out on Sunday.

Wish me luck! Thank goodness there are other drivers available to help out with getting everyone where they need to be.

1 comment:

The Martin Family said...

Yikes! You have a very busy day. Good luck! Hey, thanks for those magazines. I definitely will use those.