Thursday, December 03, 2009

NaBloPoMo

What is NaBloPoMo you ask?
It's National Blog Posting Month. Its a real website. Go check it out.
I read about it on this blog.
I decided to try it out.
I have posted every day for the last 11 days in a row.
Technically this post will look like I skipped a day because I am posting it at 1:00 in the morning but to me its still Wednesday so for me personally I'm still going on my posting every day for a month.
Its a interesting challenge - to post every day. I've done it a couple of times before.
Its a crazy time of year to try it.
The other thing that is suggested at this website is following their monthly theme with your posts. The theme this month is MITZVAH, which loosely means: to express an act of random kindness.

Mitzvah today: Spent time with my MIL while my FIL had to go on an errand. Took J & K with me and she enjoyed listening to them play all their make believe games. The best one was when they were playing Captain Jack.

1 comment:

Susan Byers said...

Good idea. Maybe I will try it??