Thursday, December 10, 2009

500 !!

Wow! This is my 500th post on Blogger. I started back in 2006, I think. I used to print up my entries and put them in a binder so it could be a journal of sorts. I'm way behind on that. I've looked into printing my posts in a book but haven't gotten too far on that. I guess I better get busy.
Tonight we went to the Layton Christmas party. Its always a great evening and we never miss it. This year it was somewhere different - the show bard at Thanksgiving Point. It was very nice and homey. We had a wonderful dinner and the funniest entertainment ever! Paul almost had a heart attack he was laughing so hard. Check out this guy.
And we even won a prize in the raffle. It was a great night.

1 comment:

The Martin Family said...

I LOVE winning cool stuff! Good for you! I bet Paul was so happy! I miss you BTW. I need a night with you and the girls!