Friday, December 04, 2009

Whew!

Thank goodness comcast got things figured out and i got access back to my email.
Yea! Just finished the newsletter and can send it to alphagraphics. Yea!

Funny story:
Last night I was waiting up for Justin to get home from Special Needs Mutual. I was sitting in the living room enjoying the christmas lights and music (and trying to work on the newsletter with no success) and didn't mind being up.
I started to worry around 11. Sometimes he stays after and plays volleyball with friends so it wasn't unusual for him to be late. I called and texted and no answer or response. About 11:30 I really started to worry and of course started imagining the worst. I also thought about all the worry I caused my mother when I was 17 and would be out late and not call her (how did mom's handle the stress before cell phones?)
Just before midnight I had this thought (a prompting really) that I should go look in his room. So I went downstairs, and there was Justin, sound asleep in his bed. I was so relieved. And at the same time felt dumb for waiting so long to go check. I have no idea when he got home. I'll have to let him he know I need him to check in when he gets home so I don't worry for no reason.

MITZVAH - helped in Taylor's classroom today. Had fun putting together a Cranium Cracker for his class.

No comments: