Monday, June 14, 2010

Best Bands

Today's prompt:
"What are the five best bands you've seen play live?"

When I first read this prompt my first reaction is I won't have to list 5 "best" because that's about all the concerts I've ever been to. Then I started remembering the concerts I've been to and its maybe more than 5.

Here's the ones I can remember:
  • Michael Buble
  • Heart
  • Rush
  • Thompson Twins
  • Moody Blues (several times with Paul)
  • John Denver
  • Diamond Rio
There may be more but that's all I can think of off the top of my head. Of those, Michale Buble was definitely the best ( and most recent and easy to remember it) and a big part of that was the awesome seats - 2nd row!
At our house we watch a lot of concerts on DVD. Paul would rather do that than watch movies and he's gathering quite a collection of concerts. Our all time favorite is Sade and now that she's got a new album out we keep hoping she tours again so we can go and see her live.

No comments: