Thursday, January 14, 2010

Not doin' her BEST

Today has been a super busy day. I fit in 2 VT appts, brought my mom home from the hospital - she had minor surgery yesterday. On the way home I got a call from Paul's dad telling me that Carolyn had been in for a chest x-ray and her chest is full of fluid and her regular dr was sending her to a pulmonogist. he was exhausted and upset and she was refusing to go. So the rest of the afternoon was spent helping them get to that appt. It was a good appt and I really liked the doctor, Mark Zenger (I think). He was very nice to her yet honest about her condition. Her symptoms are puzzling to him and he's ordered some tests to try to figure out what's going on.
Hopefully we can find some relief for all the pain she's been in.

1 comment:

The Martin Family said...

You are an amazing daughter and daughter in law!
-and friend!