Tuesday, January 05, 2010

BEST place to be

My new years resolution this year is to go to the temple at least once a month.
I feel really bad that I probably only went twice last year.
So this year I intend to go at least once a month and hopefully more than that some months to make up for last year.

Ladies from our ward
We thought it would be a good idea to go during the day on a weekday
It turns out that everybody else had the same idea
We waited for an hour just to get in
But that's okay, it was wonderful to just sit in the peacefulness of the temple
Afterwards we all ate lunch in the temple cafeteria and it was nice to visit
And get to know some sisters better
I love this temple
(and can't wait until its this kind of weather again)

2 comments:

Ashby Smyth said...

You should come on Tuesdays or Thursdays between 11 and 3 when I'm on shift. I can let you know what sessions I'm assigned to about a month-to-six-weeks in advance. In February I will be on the 11AM session on Feb. 2 and the Noon session on each Thursday during the month.

The Martin Family said...

What a great goal! Ryan and I did that until Dru came along. Adding Kiddos to the mix changes things. We just need to make it happen!

Good for you!