Tuesday, January 12, 2010

BEST storytime

Since Jared and Kamryn were about 18 months I've signed them up for storytime on and off. We usually went once and then not again for several months. I was never too impressed with the adult doing the storytime and it was too much hassle to be worth it.
Then Desiree told me about this lady that does storytime for the preschool age at Whitmore Library. She is great and the kids love it. It is 3 weeks of the month and the off week is torture for the kids and me. There was no storytime in December and we really missed it.
They love to sing the songs.

And Janell (the storytime lady) always does fun stories with actions and displays and visual aids. She also always does a fun craft to go along with the theme of the day.

Kamryn getting ready to make her snowman craft.

Jared working on his snowman.

Having fun painting and doing stamps.

Jared and Kamryn love story time and so do I!

No comments: