Thursday, January 07, 2010

BEST post on jeans

This is the BEST post I've read on the trials of jeans wearing.
I've recently had these dramas myself. This is my favorite and best pair of jeans and as you can see by the pictures they are blown out. SO sad.

Blown out crotch stitched back together

Pocket ripped away from jeans -
this was the final straw since you could see my underwear now
Belt loop ripped off

Hole in pocket

Hole in the knee
These were well worn and much loved jeans.
I feel like I should have a funeral for them.
I went shopping with the kids last Saturday and while they were off finding their stuff I was trying to find a replacement pair of jeans. I tried on 14 pairs of jeans! And found one pair I love and that fits. I consider that quite successful.

2 comments:

Swan Family said...

LOVED this post, because I can so relate right now! I've recently realized I have worn my favorite pair of jeans to death, and it is time to let them go. I DREAD going jeans shopping! Where did you find yours and what kind are they? Thanks for blogging!
Cynthia

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the linky love, and I'm glad you found a new pair.