Tuesday, January 26, 2010

BEST TV Show

I know there are many that will disagree with this post and that's totally ok.
But, for me, the BEST thing on TV is American Idol. Its actually the only show I watch. I don't have time to watch anything else. We don't have cable or DVR so that makes sure I don't watch much.
Usually I don't really get into the audition phase but this year its been a bit better - not so much of the ridiculous ones. Although the ones they show are pretty interesting.
I always love when they really get into the show and see the progression of the singers from the beginning to the end. And I can't wait to see how Ellen is as a judge. Should be fun.

1 comment:

Ashby Smyth said...

Idol? Come on, Lisa, you really need to get out more. ;-) Of course, this is coming from the guy who loathes reality TV.