Monday, January 18, 2010

BEST day

I had the BEST day - I spent the entire day with my hubby! We haven't done that for a long, long time. Part of the day was spent helping to get his mom to 2 different doctor appts but between the appts we went to lunch at Market Street Grill (we had gift certificates from Christmas) - YUM!
After we were done helping his parents we went to Sam's Club and wondered around while he was getting new tires put on his car. And then we went shopping at Kohl's for him. Nothing too exciting but it was great just to spend some time together.

3 comments:

The Martin Family said...

I LOVE days like that! Good for you guys!

Thanks for taking Liv home with you and then to preschool after the library! And THANKS in advance for picking Liv up at my mom's house on Thurs. You are the best!

Anonymous said...

That's two different stores, at least. My husband would have bolted.

Susan Byers said...

Those kind of dates are my favorite!