Monday, January 25, 2010

BEST invention

The BEST invention, for me, could be a lot of things, but I'm going to say the Internet is the BEST invention. It is so amazing and definitely mindboggling how it works. I can't even begin to think about it or try to figure it out.
How did we ever survive high school without the internet? When Mr McAllister, my sophomore English teacher, would ask his crazy questions we had no Google to go to for answers. The only question I remember was "What is a blue moon?" It took a long time for someone to come in with an answer.
How did we communicate?
How did we research something?
How did we receive information, whether public or personal?
The internet definitely has its pitfalls and dangers but I'll just say I'm grateful for it and its good stuff.

No comments: