Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Digging out and catching up

Yesterday was the first tuesday since school started that I wasn't at volleyball. Wow, it felt weird and great at the same time. I loved supporting Brooke on Brighton's team but it is nice to have some time back in our lives.
I've let a lot go during the volleyball season and hopefully now I'll get some things caught up.
I rearranged Jared and Kamryn's room and cleaned out their closet and drawers to put away summer clothes.
Yesterday I worked on Justin's room. For the kids birthdays, I clean their room. Not to embarass him, but his take's the most work. He's not the cleanest or neatest of our kids (that award goes to Taylor). It's a satisfying job because it looks so much better when I'm done - now if it would just stay that way. I of course, forgot, to take before and after pictures.
And as usual, I have a lot to catch up on here. Maybe that will happen today while the kids are at school.

1 comment:

superpaige said...

I think that's nice that you clean their room for them on their birthdays. That would take me all week with some bedrooms, though.