Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Volleyball

Volleyball is a big focus in our family right now. We are enjoying watching Brooke play for Brighton. i have been very involved being the team mom for the sophomores. I spent the last 2 days working on taking pictures of the volleyball girls and teams to use in the display case by the gym. The girls helped me get it all up today. I forgot to take my camera with me today so I could get a picture of the finished project. next post. These are some of my favorite group shots:

The sophomore's team attempt at a pyramid

all of the sophomores that play for Brighton - on 3 teams

The freshmen that play for Brighton

The sophomore team

The great coaches
Adam, Kathy and Katie


The Varsity Team - the girl they are holding is Lori Mendenhall, the only senior on the team.

The JV Team having fun

The Juniors just hanging out

1 comment:

The Martin Family said...

You are THE BEST mom! Great pictures!