Sunday, November 22, 2009

Primary Program

Kamryn all dressed up and ready for her first Primary program.

Jared all dressed up and ready for his first Primary program.

Kamryn said her part from memory and did a great job.
"Remembering Jesus helps me choose the right."

Jared said his part from memory and did a great job.
"I remember Jesus when I take the sacrament."

Kamryn and Jared with their friend Josh on the stand before the program.
Today was our ward's primary program. It was a nice program and I held my breath through most of the program hoping that Jared and Kamryn would behave sitting up on the stand and then do a good job on their parts. Gratefully, I could exhale a sigh of relief when they both said their parts from memory and without any help and didn't freeze when they were up at the microphone in front of everyone. They both tried their best to sing all of the songs. We got several very nice comments from people in our ward about how they did .

No comments: