Saturday, November 21, 2009

Justin's hair

Justin's hair is quite the topic around our house. It is the longest its ever been. He kept it long for Halloween and then didn't even do the 70s basketball player thing. I don't mind it and I think it even looks good when he has it curly. He just puts mousse in it and it curls great.
After playing soccer it gets pretty wild though. The picture below has his hair all fro'd out. The picture doesn't really do it justice.

Tonight I asked him if he was ready for a haircut yet. He'd said the other day its really starting to drive him crazy. He said he wanted me to straighten it before I cut it. We'd mentioned awhile ago that we should do that just to see what it would look like. So Brooke and I both worked on him. It was so funny, all of us sitting in the bathroom. Below is the results:


I think he should go to school like this but he says he doesn't want to go through us straightening it again.

1 comment:

Janice said...

I love it. He could be a rock star.