Thursday, November 05, 2009

Super 17

Justin's 17th birthday was yesterday. I can't believe it!
I can't be old enough to have a son that old.
Here's a few recent pictures of Justin:

Receiving some merit badges at our last court of honor.

Justin was able to participate in Taylor's ordination.

Justin showing off his "fro"

Justin with a "mullet"
I haven't taken his birthday picture yet but will have to add it in when I do.
Justin is a great son. For family night we honored him and everyone told something they liked about Justin. Taylor is glad Justin has been teaching him how to play frisbee. Brooke likes that he is a nice older brother. I like Justin's sense of humor. Paul commented on how Justin has absolutely no temper. We all agreed. I don't think I've ever seen Justin upset or angry or mad. I think that is pretty amazing.
I love you Justin.




2 comments:

superpaige said...

Well Happy Birthday to Justin!

Susan Byers said...

I can't believe he's 17 already. He's a good kid. In the picture at the top, his hair looks like a hat!