Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Miracle

There was a miracle at our house yesterday:
Monday is always laundry day. I really only do laundry once a week, always on Monday. I usually set my alarm for 6 to get up and get it started early. I try to stay home the whole day so I keep the cycle moving and get it finished.
I usually do 2 dark loads, a light colored load and a white load (towels and sheets are washed on other days, very sporadically I must admit).
So, yesterday I started at 6:30 and a true miracle occurred - it was all done, folded and PUT AWAY before dinner time. That is huge for me. And the next part of the miracle is I got all the ironing done too - 16 shirts and 2 pair of pants.
Now if it could just stay that way!

3 comments:

Janice said...

I hate laundry because unless you make everyone walk around naked for a day, even when you are doing it, more laundry needs to be done.

The Martin Family said...

Yay for you! Monday is my laundry day too, thanks to you!

Stephanie said...

Ah.... Laundry the never ending process!