Saturday, February 23, 2013

i LOVE date night

Last night Paul and I went out for date night - just out to dinner at La Cocina, which is just down the hill from our house.  It was fun because our good friends were right in front of us to be seated.  They had their kids with them and we didn't so we didn't sit together but it was fun to watch their cute kids.
I LOVE being out with Paul - it doesn't really matter what we do, I just LOVE being with him. I usually talk his ear off.  He's a good sport to take me out to dinner - its one of my favorite things to do and he doesn't really like it.  His whole goal is just to make me happy and I LOVE him for that. I tell him I want to do what makes him happy and he says me being happy makes him happy :)

1 comment:

The Martin Family said...

That WAS fun to see you! Let's plan a date night together soon!....without the kids. :)