Friday, February 01, 2013

A month of Love

Well, its the month of LOVE and thank goodness January is over.  It was way too much winter for me and makes me want to move back to Phoenix.
My goal for this month is to post something EVERY DAY about something or someone that I LOVE.
I'm going to try to put some thought into it and not always do the obvious, although I do plan to include those obvious PEOPLE that I LOVE.

I LOVE my job - my paid job that is.  I am a substitute teacher and for the most part I really do LOVE it.  It's super flexible, I don't have to work if I don't want to, it provides a lot of variety - no 2 days are the same.  I get to work with kindergarteners one day (they are a LOT of work) and then high school kids the next (they are super easy to deal with and fun to talk to).

No comments: