Monday, November 03, 2008

Twins' Conversation

First of all, let me set up the scene.
Jared and Kamryn are in the living room playing, both wearing their Halloween costumes. I had quickly put out a couple of Thanksgiving decorations this morning, one of them being a stuffed turkey. Jared, as Batman, was shooting things with Taylor's gun. I hear Kamryn getting upset.

Kamryn: "Stop shooting!"
Jared: "I have to shoot it. I am Batman."
Kamryn: "Don't shoot the turkey! I love it!! I love animals."

That is how our morning began.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hehe - this just made my day! :) How cute!

Shingleton Family said...

LOL!!! They are so cute together. I just hope Kamryn will eat
Turkey for Thanksgiving.

The Egg Basket said...

I know exactly how you feel. I love listening to the girls talk to/at each other. They are hilarious and so sincere.