Friday, November 28, 2008

... black friday.

Seriously, I am thankful for black Friday.
I was able to get everything I wanted this morning and for some good savings.

Brooke and I went out on our own this year. Usually we meet up with my sister and sometimes with my sister-in-law and other sister too but this year it was just us. We got to Shopko just before they opened and went in and got one thing and were out in 5 minutes. Then we headed to Walmart and got one thing for my sister and were in and out in 5 minutes again. Our last stop was Target. We actually stood in line outside the store for about 20 minutes waiting for the store to open. Luckily it wasn't raining anymore and it wasn't that cold. We checked through the add again and found a couple more things that would be good to get. I was actually only after one thing there and got it, picked up a few more things and we were headed home and back to bed by 6:30. It was our most successful year ever!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Score!