Wednesday, November 19, 2008

... braces.


Here's Taylor with his brand new braces that he got today.
He's got white and red elastics showing his allegiance.
Now when I say I'm thankful for braces I really mean I'm thankful we can afford to pay for our kids to have braces. I never did have braces and sometimes wish that I had. I never could do it at this point (I have too many issues with mouth pain) but I'm thankful my kids will have nice straight teeth. I'm also thankful that Taylor's teeth are going to need very minor work and he should be done in about six months and it's not going to cost me what it did with Justin and Brooke.

1 comment:

Shingleton Family said...

Wow! Your family seems to be growing up so fast. I am so glad that I had braces, but I can still remember how painful they were. Good luck Taylor.