Tuesday, November 25, 2008

... Jared and Kamryn!


There is so much I could say about Jared and Kamryn. I love this picture of them on the hill in our backyard. To me it shows how different they can be and how they are each individuals with lots of personality.


Jared and Kamryn are great buddies. They play together non-stop and would keep playing through the night if I let them. They are very much into pretend play right now and are very creative. Just tonight they got all dressed with shoes and jackets and backpacks and proceeded to go to school in the living room. For the most part they get along very well and don't fight very much. When one of them wakes up before the other the one who is up seems a little lost and doesn't know what to do without the other one. Luckily they don't get into too much trouble on their own. On Monday while I was feeling pretty sick they pretty much took care of themselves for most of the day. It was fun listening to them play.



I was trying to get them to smile for a picture so I said "say, Go Utah," and this was the result.



Kamryn is all girl and loves wearing dresses and having bows and ribbons in her hair. She is very ticklish and has the cutest laugh. She is quick to say she's sorry and she loves to give kisses and cuddle. She loves to read stories and especially loves all of the Disney princesses.

Jared is all boy and here he is showing off his muscles. He makes boy noises all the time and loves to dress up as batman, spiderman or a knight, usually one right after the other. He is sensitive and has very nice manners. It's harder for him to say sorry and he's quick to tattle on Kamryn. He loves to play ball with his dad and brother's and tells me all the time that he is on a team. He loves dinosaurs and his "guys" - Taylor's old collection of action figures.
I am very thankful to have Jared and Kamryn be part of our family. Life would be pretty boring without them. It was a long and hard wait to get them here but I'm so thankful that I never gave up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, they are so cute. And I hope you are feeling better.