Thursday, November 27, 2008

... my husband!

I'm thankful for many things today and I could write a long list but I'm just going to go with my husband today. For without him, most of the things I'm thankful for I wouldn't have at all. He is my best friend and I'm so grateful for all that he does for me and for our family. He is a dedicated father, priesthood holder, son, and employee. He works hard at his job and provides very well for our family. He sacrifices many personal wants and desires so that our family can have a nice home and "things" that we want and need. He also likes to have fun and I love having fun with him. I love spending time with him and the more time I spend with him, the more time that I want to spend with him. I love his laugh and I am thankful that I hear it a lot. I am thankful for all the times that he has put up with me and I know that he will continue to put up with me.

1 comment:

Susan Byers said...

That's a nice tribute to Paul. Aren't husbands the best?