Thursday, November 06, 2008

Awesome Night

What an awesome night for the Utes!!
Justin, Paul and BROOKE and I all watched the game with my dad tonight. It was a lot of fun to all watch it together. I made a good dinner to have with my parents before the game. Jared and Kamryn had fun playing with my mom during the game. It was great to have Brooke watch the game with us - she's not usually too into football but she really got into this game. We made a lot of noise and really enjoyed the outcome.
GO UTES!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hehe - I just have to say that last night was the first and last time I will ever cheer for the Utes ;) can't wait for the holy war... and with that said - that was a GREAT game! We too made a lot of noise hehe :) (we actually almost always cheer for the utes unless they are playing us ;)) Glad you guys had a good time!

The Martin Family said...

Just wait...go cougs!

Milly said...

I know I'm such a meanie sometimes! my email is morganfam05@hotmail.com By the way Sandy forwarded that email you sent her ;) I'll talk to you soon! Go Cougars!!!

It's all out of love :)