Wednesday, April 02, 2008

"Big Beds"


On Monday I decided to make some big changes in Jared and Kamryn's room.
Since Kamryn was sleeping in "panties" I felt like she needed to be able to go to the bathroom without trying to climb out of her crib.
So I took apart both cribs and set up 2 toddler beds. We already had one and then borrowed one from my brother and sister-in-law. Luckily they are almost exactly alike - that is an important thing for almost 3 year olds.
Jared and Kamryn were very excited about their new "big beds." The hardest thing for Kamryn was she thought since she was in her bed (playing) she could have her binky (yes, they still have those, yikes!)


They went to bed great on Monday night - no getting out of bed and right to sleep - that's how it is when they are really tired and don't take naps anymore.
Kamryn is a very restless sleeper - I found out that night. She fell out of bed more than once and was in Jared's bed at one point.
The 2nd night went a little better and she only fell out once. They are still in their beds when I go in there in the morning. I know that won't last too long but I'll enjoy while it lasts.

1 comment:

Susan Byers said...

boy, you're really making changes. Good for you!