Friday, April 11, 2008

What happens when you're on the phone!


This is what happens when you've been chatting on the phone.
I was talking to my mom and she asked where Jared was. I said I didn't know. She didn't ask about Kamryn because she could hear her singing right by me.
We continued talking and as we were finishing our conversation I said I better go check on the kids. The funny thing was she'd asked about Jared and I didn't know where he was so you would figure he would be the one getting in trouble - oh no!
I found Kamryn, still singing, under the kitchen table. I get down to see what she's doing under there and find her with blue hands!
She did not enjoy the washing it took to get the blue off and then she did it again later in the day with a red marker ( I guess she was giving "the rivalry" equal coverage, or maybe Justin gave her the red marker).

3 comments:

Susan Byers said...

I hope the dress survivied!

Lisa said...

Luckily she didn't get anything on the dress!

Anonymous said...

Oh, good grief!