Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Shopping with Twins

Today I went shopping with Jared and Kamryn - I must have been out of my mind :)
Actually they were very good. We went to Ross and DSW (right next to each other) to return some things. That went okay - if you call Jared and Kamryn making it to the back of DSW while I am returning my shoes and I've just told them that they had to stay by me.
They were much better in Ross and stayed with me even after I returned my items and decided to look at some bedding.
Then we headed off to SuperWalmart. I never take them there. I usually only go there with a big helper to do a huge shopping or by myself.
They both wanted to get in the cart which was a huge blessing. Unfortunately there were no limo-length carts to be found so we had to use a regular cart. I bought some cheap basketballs and Jared sat on one of them the whole time. I think that really helped for some reason. I only had 3 things written down on my list but had a whole mental list that I figured I'd keep shopping for if they were good. We ended up filling the cart and they stayed happy - yeah! And the total only came to $200.00.

2 comments:

Janice said...

Love the sanitary supplies in the cart!

Anonymous said...

Shopping with twins--ugh. I was talking to my brother-in-law, Tom, and he was telling me that he frequently takes his kids shopping with him--all 9 of them. I can't imagine how that works, so I kept asking him how many carts they use (2), and how they manage to even get across the street without someone bolting. Amazing. I should blog about it.