Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tagged ... Again

I was tagged by Janice.
"Here are the rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages) 2. Turn to page 123. 3. Find the 5th sentence 4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog 5. Tag 5 people
The book I am currently reading Empire Falls by Richard Russo (a Michelle recommendation). "I could use some company."

Here is my response:
I am reading A Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelly. (book club selection for this month)
"I bet he got sick," I said, clutching Weaver's arm.

I tag Ashley, Cynthia, Susan, Amy, Michelle.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
Great blog site. That was fun catching up on the kids. The twins are getting so big and darling, in their own big kids beds! Wow.

I loved reading your book list. We've read many of the same books of course. I am NOT liking A Thousand Splendid Suns - I'm trying to finish it for my friends book club and I really don't want to. What did you think?

Milly said...

Hey Lisa! It's your favorite cousin-in-law! Sandy and I were looking at your blog together and I thought I would solicit mine. www.damorgan.blogspot.com Your blog is great!!

Amelia

Janice said...

Book found! For some reason, I couldn't get your phone number to work. But it is here. Let me know if you want me to drop it off.