Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Another Tag!

I was personally tagged for this one so I guess I'll comply:

1.What is your most embarrassing moment?
I've told this one many times but probably never here on my blog. It was when I was waitressing at Marie Callender's 20 years ago (hard to believe it's been that long). I had a big tray of drinks to serve to a table full of business men in suits. I was walking up to the table and stopped behind one of the men who had his back to me and didn't realize I was there. I took off the first drink and it unbalanced the whole tray and it slipped and spilled all down the back of that guy. I felt so bad. I don't remember anything after that minute.

2.What is something that you think about and laugh at every time?
This blog entry on my sister's blog:
"This might seem like a weird thing to put in my blog but if I don't, I will forget it. I was sitting on the couch when Jaxon came home from school today. He came over and sat next to me and hugged me. Then he said "Mom, I love your boobs, they are so cozy." I got a good laugh out of that one. Later on when I told Dale about it, he said "Like father, like son". Sorry if this offends anyone!"
I laughed about it the whole day after reading it and still chuckle when I think about it.

3. What is you favorite season and why?
SUMMER!!! I love to be outside and be active and be tan.

4.Who is your hero?
My mom - she never complains and is always willing to help out with anyone, she never gossips or finds faults with others, she's easy going and kind. The list is much longer but I'll leave it at this for now.

5.What have you learned throughout your life that you would share as advice for others?
To have fun!

6.What is your favorite goofy thing that your spouse does which makes you fall in love all over again?
His laugh! I especially love watching him watch Kramer on Seinfeld.

7.What is your favorite book(s) of all time?
I don't think I could pick a favorite - I've read too many (and can't remember details).

8.What is one of your pet peeves?
Drivers who don't signal!

9. Where has been your favorite place to travel and why?
A tie between the Disney Trip where we go to Disney World and then on the Disney Cruise
and
Playa del Carmen in Mexico (south of Cancun)

10. Add a question of your own! -- "What is one item on your "bucket list?"
To run a marathon.

**I tag - Cynthia, Stephanie Ward, Susan, Amy and any others who would like to play**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to agree on the vacation spots. Disneyworld and a cruise and/or Cancun.