Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Sickness update

Well, we made it through the day. No more throw up. Jared had a fever in the afternoon but seems back to normal today.
They both fell asleep sometime during Barney this morning (about 11:00). I put them both in bed and then went to bed myself. I didn't really get good sleep but I rested.
Kamryn woke up about 3:00 pm and was pretty ornery. Jared woke up at the point with a fever and didn't want to get out of bed. He went back to sleep until Justin got him out of bed at 6:00 - much happier. They ate a little and watched some movies and played and then went to bed at 9:30. I couldn't believe they went to bed that early after sleeping so much during the day. Now if I can just sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so sorry you have sickness at your house! I hope today goes much better. Hang in there--maybe they are just getting their one sickness over with so you can all be healthy for Christmas!