Monday, December 03, 2007

Forgotten Carols

I've been a fan of The Forgotten Carols for many years. Some years we read it as a family, some years with friends and some years we go to see the play. Brooke and I went to see it while we were living in Phoenix. I was pregnant with the twins at the time and it was a VERY emotional and spiritual experience for me. I LOVED IT!!! And I've been wanting to go again. So this was the year. I bought tickets the very minute they went on sale (and was disappointed to find that the best seats were already gone in a presale for members, since I bought tickets this year now I'm a member and will get those awesome seats next year).
I decided for our gifts to my parents, Paul's parents and my sibling to give to this year that we would take all of them to the play.
We went tonight to the opening night at Cottonwood High School. It was Awesome! I loved it again!! I highly recommend it and wish I could take everyone I know. I just checked Deseret Book website to see if there are tickets still available and there are - mostly singles but some together in the balcony. If you need something to really get you into the true spirit of the season, go see The Forgotten Carols.

No comments: