Monday, December 10, 2007

"I'm Not Made for Winter"

This quote was heard in the Charlie Brown Christmas show that was on TV tonight. It was said by Sally who was trying to get dressed in coat, boots, & gloves to go outside to go shopping.
I whole-heartedly agree with her! I'm not made for winter. Sure it's pretty right now but it's so cold and I've already had enough. And it's not even officially winter for another 11 days.
But on a happier note, I have to say how much I enjoyed the Charlie Brown show. It was new to me and with a new character who I love - Rerun. What a cute kid! I laughed out loud several times and enjoyed watching it with my whole family. Christmas time is great!

1 comment:

Janice said...

I on the other hand was made for winter and summer kills me off. Bring on the cold, BRING IT ON!